Support for Start Ups
Starting a new business can be exciting, but it can also be a very daunting task without advice and assistance.
You may know everything you need to know about your industry, and how to run your new business. However how much do you really know about complying with the latest legal, financial and tax regulations?
O&K are business start-up experts, so you’ll be in safe hands with us if you wish to start a new enterprise.
Here are some areas we will help you with:
- Create, cash-flow projections, trading forecasts, budgets and even complete business plans
- Help you select the right legal structure, setting you up as a partnership, sole trader-ship or LLC (limited liability company)
- Identify sources of financing and help you to prepare proposals
- Make the right arrangements with your bank(s)
- Comply with all registration requirements
- Handle any company secretarial issues, and ensure that you are in complete compliance with all laws, regulations and standards
Furthermore, we will also help you formulate your personal goals with Business Coaching service. We believe that it is important that your new business becomes the vehicle for providing you with the life that you want.
We will help you link your personal goals to the objectives of your business. This ensures that you achieve what you set out to with your fledgling enterprise.
Our Elevate Service is a great way to get a business off to the best possible start.
Elevate is not just a single service – it is a combination of cloud based accounting software, easy to access real time accounts and business coaching This powerful combination will help a business start in the right way, and packages start from just £75 per month plus VAT.
1) Were you confident you would succeed or were you nervous of failing?
We help start-ups gain confidence with practical advice that works
2) What was the biggest obstacle you had to face and overcome in order to start your business?
We find that the biggest obstacles business start-ups face, is lack of general business knowledge and access to capital
3) What would be the ONE thing you would do differently and where do you see your business in five years’ time?
We advise business start-ups to link their personal goals to business targets and to create a powerful ‘One Page Business Plan’
4) What would be your advice to any business start-up or to anyone thinking of going into business for themselves?
Always have a clear plan, and try to document processes, so that in future the business is not reliant on the business owner
We would like to thank Alan Sellers for submitting this article for our readers!
02086 867 756