Interface Advantage Limited-Exclusive To The RG Postcode
0845 873 8280
Welcome to Interface Advantage
The specialist independent consultancy and supplier of telecommunications solutions for organisations of all sizes.
Established in 2001 and based in the heart of the Thames Valley, our Consultants have over 30 years industry experience of providing businesses with professional advice and high quality solutions. We offer expertise across the full range of services including; Traditional landline Voice, Hosted Voice, Data, IP, mobile and mobile data services.
Our aim is simple – to ensure that customers receive straightforward advice and quality, cost effective solutions within a personalised service wrapping. You no longer need to battle with impersonal customer service call centres. We provide all customers with a named account manager who genuinely strives to understand your business & requirements and all of our support is UK based.
Hosted Voice Introduction
Hosted Voice is our fully managed, network based, telephony solution offering you unrivalled flexibility for a monthly user fee. Designed for all modern organisations, it especially suits those that are; growing, require seamless working between several sites or to fully integrate remote & home based staff. This class leading solution is easy to use, simple to implement and the dedicated I/P networks ensure excellent call quality.Hosted Voice Brochure
How does it work?
Unlike a traditional “box on the wall” PBX phone system, business grade Voice Over I/P (VOIP) technology is hosted within the network or “cloud” and connects to handsets in your office using dedicated broadband or I/P links. This approach provides a common service to all of your users (extension numbering, call transfer, voicemail etc.) irrespective of their location. It dispenses with ISDN line rentals, software upgrades and annual system maintenance charges and can be simply installed using your existing (Cat5) data cabling. A simple web interface provides full control over call routing & key features, making changes simple and engineering visits unnecessary.Short Presentation
Benefits for You and Your Staff:
- Flexible & Scalable – cater easily for changing or uncertain headcount.
- Efficiently network all your sites – to create a seamless system, with free calls between them.
- Keep valuable telephone numbers forever – regardless of future moves.
- Cut Costs – through cheaper calls & line rentals & cut out maintenance fees.
- Improve your productivity – by fully integrating remote & home workers.
- Flexible Disaster Recovery – carry on business when there’s a major line fault or incident at your premises.
- Simplify administration – one monthly invoice & support number covers everything.
- Take control – add features or facilities exactly when & where you need them.
Interface Broadband & I/P Services
Reliable and cost effective Internet connections are now vital to business effectiveness but their importance is often greatly underestimated.
We DON’T sell “cheap & cheerful” low grade broadband connections which are, frankly, inadequate for business critical email, internet and data applications. We DO provide a comprehensive range of business class broadband and I/P connections with a choice of speeds, performance and features to suit every need and we always complete our exchange checks prior to confirming the availability of specific options for business customers.
Calls and Lines – Quality and cost effectiveness
Despite huge changes in communications technology, simple, reliable telephone services remain essential for every business. Our Calls and Lines packages combine Tier 1 quality networks with competitive charges so you gain the financial benefits without compromising service.
Cost savings and simple transfer
Transfer your Calls and Lines to us without changing telephone numbers or service disruption – the savings are often significant and you will be provided with your own named Account Manager and high levels of support.
Moving Premises ?
Talk to us about our Project Managed move of all your telecoms services, including the installation of new lines (where required), relocating or replacing telephone systems and options for retaining your existing telephone numbers. This starts with a comprehensive initial review and progresses to a full project plan with firm targets supported by Service Level Rebates.
Mobile & Data – Multi Protocol Layer Switching (MPLS) VPNs
MPLS VPNs were once the preserve of the largest organisations. Today, our flexible mix & match access options make this a viable solution for organisations of all sizes that need a fully managed multi site WAN infrastructure. Providing choice and flexibility, the service is tailored to your requirements and can be scaled and evolved in line with your organization’s needs. It may also be combined with our other services to provide integrated flexible networking solutions.
- Flexibility, mix access technologies to suit site requirements & budget.
- Access Technology Fiber, Ethernet First Mile, FTTC, Broadband (ADSL, ADSL_M, SDSL)
- Managed Firewall, combined with centralize internet breakout, for maximum security & control
- Fully Managed Service including ports, tail circuits and routers and proactive 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring
- Enhanced Reliability with options for xDSL and ISDN back-up to primary links
- Service Level Agreements with guarantees covering performance and on site repair
- Full Solution Design and managed installation
- Integrate Remote Workers including roaming VPN access
- Industry Standard MPLS supporting multiple classes of service and i/p addresses
Interface Advantage Limited
1650 Arlington Business Park